PART 1 - CALL CONVERSION COURSE FREE
7 strategies and 10 live calls to help you convert more water damage calls!
Water Damage Call Conversion Tips, Standards and Strategies.
Restoration leads are typically more tricky and bigger job averages so I focused most of the statements and scenarios for restoration leads. Also the dissected calls are all restoration leads. Nationally only about 30-50% of cold water damage leads get converted. So I wanted to focus on restoration leads for now.
I also have so many carpet cleaning companies that want to get into water damage but do not know how to handle the leads so I focused on water damage leads to help everyone. Nearly every tip and strategy can be used for both carpet and water damage leads.
Start20 Actual Calls - Edited for Accelerated Training (Video) (8:20)
Start#01 Training Call - Commercial - Multiple Bids - Caller out of state - Instant Callers - (8:00) (8:00)
Start#02 Training Call Panicking After Hours Baptist Church - (2:49) (2:49)
Start#03 Training Call After Hours Husband going to rent extractor - Instant Callers - (5:33) (5:33)
Start#04 Training Call - Lots Of Questions - Who's Paying - Not Me - Instant Callers - (8:19) (8:19)
Start#05 Training Call - Only needed rebuild - Network - Instant Callers - (3:57) (3:57)
Start#14 Training Call - Panicking - 6 inches of water - Target Local (3:05)
Start#15 Training Call - Drain backup - Explain powerwashing - Target Local (3:26)
Start#17 Training Call - Father helping son - scheduling non-emergency - how much - Target Local (6:00)
Start#18 Training Call - Early morning - Commercial - What to say if they do not know sq feet - Target (3:29)
Gregg's phone skills training course is loaded with practical information you can begin using right away to convert leads. With just a couple of tips from Gregg helped secure more than a few jobs the first week. I'm thankful we found Gregg.
Best Option Restoration
I worked for Gregg Sargent for over 2 years and learned more about the day to day business than I had in the previous 10 years working for other mitigation companies.
He trusted me to run my own jobs and allowed me to make the decisions needed to complete the drying for the customers and give them the service experience that they deserve. I handled almost every aspect of the mitigation from taking calls, writing estimates, talking to adjusters, to billing customers and insurance companies.
Gregg helped me to start my own business by selling me a truck, and the equipment needed to get going. He has given me advice and shared his wisdom throughout the process.
His knowledge of this industry and years of experience running his own company have been invaluable to my wife and I. I do not know if we could have gotten our business off to such a good start without him?
Affordable Water Damage
- 21 Years Converting Leads into Profitable Jobs
- 2016 - Top Converter for a National Water Damage Lead Generation Company
- At age 17 Trained and Coached over 30 Out Bound Sales Representatives
- 18 Years Entrepreneur in the Carpet And Water Damage Industry
- Built $25,000 Carpet Cleaning Franchise into over $2,300,000 Annual Sales
- Worldwide Franchise Marketer of the Year
- Worldwide Franchise Entrepreneur of the Year
- Built and Sold Million Dollar Company Quality Disaster Clean Up in Utah
- Built Disaster Cleanup Services in Denver to $700,000 Mitigation Annual Sales While Living in Utah
- Taken over 10,000 Calls - Trained Dozens of CSR's
- Taught Hundreds of Franchises Across the Country
- Over 50 Employees and 18 Trucks at one Time