Gregg's Consulting Program Overview
- You can contact Gregg whenever you have a question.
- Schedule weekly, bi-weekly or monthly phone consulting (usually 1 hour).
- Any topic you choose to discuss.
- Most requested areas include:
- Systems and processes to decrease headaches and increase profits.
- Technician paperwork, documentation, notes, scheduling.
- Profits per job average, billing line items, specialty drying equipment
- Accounts receivables, cash flow issues, getting paid faster
- CRM's, job organization, reports, know your numbers.
- Customer written and video reviews.
- Networking resources.
- CSR call conversion and scheduling
- Cold calling and networking scripts, recorded calls, ideas.
(As a monthly client you will receive a zoom meeting link to attend these calls and be able to share with and learn from others across the country)
45 minute calls
- 1st Friday of the Month 11:00 AM MTN Time - Marketing Tips & Strategies Call
- 2nd Friday of the Month 11:00 AM MTN Time - Production Tips & Strategies Call
- 3rd Friday of the Month 11:00 AM MTN Time - Office Staff Tips & Strategies Call
+ You Will Receive Access To Past 3 Day Retreat Replays
Please contact Gregg on his cell phone if you are interested in seeing if this program is for you. 720-277-7113
StartREPLAY - SEPTEMBER 27TH, 2019 - Tracking leads, wet check meters, plumber tips, open house & networking events (46:27)
StartNovember 1st, 2019 - Property managers, apartments & small commercial + 30 Second Elevator Pitch Ideas
StartDecember 6th, 2019 - What worked in 2019 + 2020 Marketing Calendar Setup & Goals + Cold Calling Tips
StartJanuary 3rd, 2020 - (To be determined based on member requests)
StartREPLAY - October 11th, 2019 - How & Why you should have effective 20-30 minute production morning meetings (38:46)
StartNovember 8th, 2019 - How to set up simple manager & technician accountability systems + Low labor high return items + Is bonusing your technicians right for you?
StartDecember 13th, 2019 - How to close more self pay jobs on the first visit + Technician skill check list + Job inspection checklist
StartJanuary 10th, 2020 - (To be determined based on member requests)
StartOctober 18th, 2019 - Listen to an actual call and discuss +The importance of tracking your lead sources + Phone whispers and tracking numbers
StartNovember 15th, 2019 - Listen to an actual call and discuss + How to close jobs over the phone before your crews are onsite + What to say in the first 20 seconds
StartDecember 20th, 2019 - Listen to an actual call and discuss + Where are you located objection + How much will this cost objection
StartJanuary 17th, 2020 - Listen to an actual call and discuss + What's the last thing you say to an emergency lead and why