ARAMSCO AND INTERLINK SUPPLY LOCATIONS
2018 Spring and Summer Classes have finished up.
Classes were held in Denver, Tennessee, Atlanta, San Diego, San Antonio, Richmond, Lorton, Orlando and Jacksonville
New classes for the fall of 2018 and spring of 2019 will be added soon!
CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP FOR ANY OF MY ARAMSCO AND INTERLINK CLASSES
BUILD A BETTER BUSINESS - CLASS SCHEDULE
- 4 Hours of Class Time
- 4 Hours of CE Credit for IICRC
- 1 Hour Lunch and Networking
- Gregg's Guarantee that no one will sleep through this class
8:00 am - 9:00 am - Equipment, Tools, Supplies (this is not a how to use them all, this is when to use them, how to document and how to get paid for using them). Most companies increase their job average by $300-$500 after this one hour.
9:00 am - 10:15 am - Networking and Call Conversion, (Most businesses only schedule 30-50% of the cold leads they get from the internet and other sources)
- What question you should not ask at the start of each phone call
- What statement you should end with to make sure your clients are not calling any one else
- How to build trust and calm clients down that are not sure if they want to go self pay or insurance.
- Pay per click strategies
- Cold calling to local plumbers and other companies to build your network
- Listen to one of Gregg's inbound and outbound actual calls
10:15 am - 10:30 am - Break
10:30 am - 11:15 am - Onsite Job Closing Strategies
- Unique and different free thorough inspections and estimates
- Using infrared cameras, moisture meters, hydrosensors and other tools to help close jobs on the first visit
- The no excuses close
- Simple ways to close self pay jobs on the first visit
11:15 am - 11:45 am - Billing and Getting Paid Strategies
- Documentation tips
- Negotiating line items
- Insurance and mortgage companies
11:45 am - NOON - Additional information about Gregg's Academy, discounts for Interlink Supply and Aramsco clients.
NOON - 1:00 pm - Lunch and Networking